Recomendation Letter

Dear scholarship committee,

I have been honored to know Fahmi Ibrahim for the last 3 years as my friend. During all the time I known him, he has always shown his brilliant ideas and he always motivates me to study harder. He has an amazing skill in making some poems. He is very friendly person. He has many friends in the school.

He can understand many lesson quickly and I'm sure that he can make a huge progress in his study. He is a very kind and helpful person. He is very smart and brilliant. He often help me doing some tasks whether I get stuck in some lesson.

He is very active in some school organization such as Trilogi (Olympiad and Research Team of 3 Senior High School) and DKM (The organization of mosque family). He also toke part in some competition such as Recearch Competition in SMAN 3 Bandung, and many other competition. He got the first place in that competition.

Because of that, I will recommend him for this scholarship program. He will make a very great progress and become an amazing member of the university with his brilliant ideas. If you need any other additional questions regarding his character of achievement, please do not hesitate to call me at 08123456890.

Yours sincerely,




Toga Bonor

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dream

Natural Phenomena: Monochrome Raibow