My New Friend

Hello, guys!
This is my second posting on my blog. And now I will post about my experience, when after school I went to the canteen and I met someone and I don't know who he is. And now, he became my best friend until now.

One day, when I went home from school the first week of school, I went to the canteen to buy food while waiting my father to pick up me. When I was bought some food and I went to sit in the canteen, there was no seat for me, someone called me to sit inside him.

Him: "Hey, come here! You can sit in here, it's free."
Me  : "Are you sure? There isn't friend sit in here?"
Him: "Yes I'm sure. My friend just got home some minute ago."
Me  : "Ok, thank you." (while sitting)
Him: " I just see you first time in the canteen."
Me  : "Of course, because of me seldom go to the canteen."
Him: "Why you seldom go to the canteen?"
Me  : "Because of me always bring lunch box from home."
Him: "Ohh I see. Bay the way I forget to ask your name."
Me  : "I'm Toga Bonor, but you can call me Toga."
Him: "Ohh, Toga. I'm Asena Tribanyu, but just call me Asena."
Me  : "Why you don't go home?
Him: "I feel so hungry so I go to the canteen for buy some food and I'm waiting my father pick me up."
Me  : "Ohh, I'm also waiting my father pick me up."
Him: "What grade are you?"
Me  : "I'm ten science five, and you?
Him: "I'm ten science five too, why me didn't see you in the class?"
Me  : "Probably because you always go to the canteen and focus on learning."
Him: "Probably because of it and I am less sociable."
Me  : "What if tomorrow you sit with me?"
Him: "Of course. Is the novel on this table yours?"
Me  : "Yes, it's mine."
Him: "Do you like to read novel?"
Me  : "Yes, I really like it to read novels."
Him: "I also like to read novels."
Me  : "Any novel you ever read?"
Him: "I've read many novels."
Me  : "Bay the way my father has come, so I have to go home now."
Him: "Okay, see you tomorrow and don't forget to sit together tomorrow."
Me  : "Yes, I will remember it."

After Toga was picked up by his father, moments later Asena was also picked up by his father. And I will meet him again tomorrow at school and we sit together.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day

Recomendation Letter

EduPassion