Holidays is Coming!

Hello,guys! How are you? I hope you in good condition. In this time I will going to tell you my holiday plan.

Good news is coming, there will be a long holiday. Yeay! But, there is a problem. I don't know what should I do during the holiday. After school, I've talked with my friend. I asked them about their plan in the next holiday. So right now, I'm gonna tell you some conversation with my friend. Enjoy it.

Niko   : "Hi, Toga! Hi, Farros!
Me      : "Hi,Niko! How's your day?"
Niko   : "Good.It's just that I'm a little busy lately."
Farros : "Same like me. I have many task to do and I have to study for the next exam. Arggh, what a tiring day!"
Me      : "Yeah, we all have to study hard to prepare for the exam."
Niko    : "But you know, soon there will be a long holiday. So don't worry. You can free yourself after a long study during the holiday."
Farros  : "Hah, is that right? Hooray!"
Me       : "What will you do in the next holiday?"
Niko    : "I don't know. Maybe I will go to Palembang and visit my family at there."
Farros  : "That's wonderful. How long would you be there?"
Niko    : "Maybe a week or more. I would go to various tourist destination and have fun there. How about you?"
Farros  : "I'm going to go to Lembang with my family. I want to go to Rumah Sosis. I hope there would be a lot of fun there."
Me       : "Why you choose Rumah Sosis as your holiday destination?"
Farros  : "I choose to go there because my family have never gone there before. So, we want to go there to get a new experience. Maybe we can go there together next holiday."
Niko     : "That sounds good. I want to go there too, but I don't have much time to go to Rumah Sosis."
Farros   : "Yeah... It's quite far from your house. How about you, Toga? What's your plan?"
Me        : "Maybe I want to go to my parents hometown in Medan. My family and I would take a city tour and then go to Maimun Palace."
Farros   : "Wow! That's interesting."
Niko     : "I've never heard about that palace before. Have you gone there before?"
Me     : "No, I haven't. I'm curious too about how is the situation at there. I hope that it would be interesting."
Farros   : " Yes I hope so. Don't forget to tell me the fun you have there during the holiday, OK?"
Me        : "Of course I'll tell you guys. Hahaha"
Niko     : "Guys, I have to go home soon. My bus has come. See you!"
Farros   : "See you!"
Me        : "See you!"

After Niko came home, I was picked up my father and go home. What an interesting day!
That's all about my plans and my friends plans during the holiday. How about you? What's your plan during the holiday?


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dream

Recomendation Letter

Natural Phenomena: Monochrome Raibow