It's About Me

Hello guys! How are you today? It's first post from my blog to tell you about me and my activity. first i will introduce my self my name is Toga Bonor , i'm was born in Bandung, I'm 15th years old, my hobby is drawing. I'm studying in 3 senior high school Bandung, do you know 3 senior high school Bandung is most popular senior high school in Bandung. I'm so happy because i accepted in 3 senior high school Bandung. I have dream want to 3 senior high school Bandung from 8 years old and I want to continue my study to UI. I will take the field of medical and i hope i can get it.

When I was 6 years old i'm study in TK Yos Sudarso Bandung, in TK i'm enjoy in there because i'm playing some game, and i continue my study to elementary school in Bandung. I' so happy i can study in Yos Sudarso because i have a lot of friend in there and some extracurricular, i'm take 2 extracurricular.

I'm continue to second grade, in there have studied seriously. different from first grade. in first grade i'm very enjoy. in my elementary school i have some test from math, science, and more lesson. and then i'm continue my study to third grade, in third grade i'm have some friend to playing and i spend my day for playing. I continue my study to fourth grade in fourth grade I make a mistake, I'm don't study seriously, but i correct my mistake and I continue my study to fifth grade. From fifeth grade I have a target to study in junior high school 5 Bandung and I can get targets.


During in junior high school I started by studying seriously and I started by doing the question, and discussing with my friends to solve difficult problems. I started with eagerness, but after Iwent up to second grade I had an obstacle laziness and I fight the laziness in second semester. Fortunately I wasn't late to realize and I finished my studied in 5 junior high school and continue in 3 senior high school.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day

Recomendation Letter

EduPassion